If you would like to consider becoming a member please fill out our membership form. To obtain more information, please use the contact form below, or mail correspondence to: Taunton Pilots Association 10 Westcoat Dr. E. Taunton, Ma. 02718
Check out our President, Melinda, on the front page of the Taunton Gazette!
Not to mention her hubby Mike!
The purpose of the association is:
1. To promote and carry out goodwill and the spirit of General Aviation and to foster, promote and engage in, participate and develop general aviation within the community through civic, charitable, educational and benevolent support, and
2. To conduct such other activities and programs in furtherance of the foregoing purposes as may be carried out by a corporation organized under Massachusetts General Laws Chapter 180, as may be amended, and as described in Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Service Code of the United States.
In carrying out this charter, the Association shall strive to:
1. Be good neighbors and to foster an understanding of, and appreciation for, General Aviation among the citizens of Taunton and the surrounding communities.
2. Promote a sense of community among the pilots and aircraft owners at Taunton Municipal Airport and an atmosphere of inclusion, participation and enjoyment for the families and guests of all airport users.
3. Encourage the preservation and improvement of the existing facilities so that Taunton Airport will remain suitable for all classes and categories of General Aviation aircraft, with open access to the facilities and businesses for all persons with an interest in aviation.
4. Advocate for and maintain a robust business climate at Taunton Airport for the benefit of the airport users and the greater economy of the City of Taunton.